Rear Brake Pads
There are two part numbers for the rear brakes based on car manufacture date. They are not interchangeable.
- (From http://www.ebcbrakes.com/)
These look interchangeable with GS brakes, but do not believe it!
- DP244.....Citroen SM 71-72 (EBC lists it as 71-74, but don't believe that!)
- Actual dimensions: 49 x 59 x 12mm
- Textar V-1431 FF
- No indicator wire
- Early versions two-part (layer) back plate. These are obsolete.
- later versions had material bonded directly to finned aluminum frame
- DP245.....Citroen SM 73-on
- Actual dimensions: 54 x 69 x 12mm
- Indicator wire
Can I find the chassis number and date for switchover? Brucem -- Textar catalog implies that the switch date was 6/72.