From Citroen SM Wiki
Revision as of 19:10, 22 August 2008 by Brucem (New page: == Welcome to the Citroen-SM.org Marketplace == * This area of the site is for all types of Citroen SM-related buying and selling ** Individuals with cars or parts ** Low-volume manufactu...)
Welcome to the Citroen-SM.org Marketplace
- This area of the site is for all types of Citroen SM-related buying and selling
- Individuals with cars or parts
- Low-volume manufacturers
- Large-scale manufacturers
- Service providers
- There is ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE or WARRANTY of pages here by the citroen-sm.org site.
- All recommendations, reviews, and testimonials should tagged with your username
- Problems will result in the citroen-sm.org administrator getting involved, and there is no appeal beyond that.
- Pages in the "main" area and this area can refer to each other easily
- Note the "Marketplace:" at the front of Marketplace pages
- Pages in the Marketplace are always clearly marked with header and footer
- How much does it cost to post?
- So what are the requirements?
- You must create an account that has a valid email address to post a page.
- Are there any standards?
- Other than the info must be relevant to Citroen SMs, no. The administrator will likely review everything and may occasionally recommend changes (spelling, wording, clarification, formatting) but is not planning on more than that.
- How long can things stay posted?
- There is currently no limit. The admin may check with you periodically to insure that it's still valid. This is why a valid email address is required. If the admin can't contact you, the page may be removed.
- What if someone doesn't have email?
- As long as the admin can contact you, that's OK. The admin may create pages for a few people who don't have email addresses. But this is geared for people with email accounts.
- What language?
- The site language is English, so please have English versions. It's OK to include other languages.
- Are there any geographical restrictions?
- Vendors can be from anywhere. Ideally, vendors shipping things (as opposed to mechanics working on cars) would be willing to ship to the US, but that's a goal, not a requirement.
- What should I do if I have a problem with someone?
- For now, contact the site admin (That's me: Brucem)
- Can I upload photos?