Keys and Locks
- Ignition blank : Dominion Lock number VC26
- DOOR and HATCHBACK blank : Dominion Lock number L62UC
These numbers can also be cross referenced to ILCO numbers or TAYLOR numbers ,which ever company your locksmith deals with.
Original type hinged flip-flop ignition key blanks are available from MIE Corporation. Tel. 1-800-627-3728
If the metal bar on the back of the lock breaks, the key will turn with no effect.
- Make a saw cut into the barrel the approximate width of the broken off piece.
- Use the metal tang from a commercial doorlock (suitablly shaped)
- Locks from an old GS will fit
- Locks from 85-88 BX fit round the barrel, but may need slight mod